Sunday, June 27, 2010

oooookaaaaay!

Thanks to all for all ur support! I got ahead on this week and went grocery shopping today.... I have 2 drawers, a whole bottom shelf and half the top shelf covered in VEGGIES!!! All the family is like wtf!>! haha It's time to lose big or die!! I will be waking up at 6:30/7 tomorrow to do a run in the morning. Gosh I am not a morning person, but I always feel better through out the day when I do. Normally Swan is with me on Mondays setting a good example for me but with it being the beginning of the month our schedule is all kinds of messed up. So I WILL find stuff to do tomorrow and keep myself motivated. I have made everyone in my house aware that me falling off the horse last week was unacceptable and I NEED MOTIVATION, I am not a motivated person by any means.

VBS last week was a wake up call running around and dancing with 17 4-5yr olds was something I used to not think twice about. I had trouble keeping up and was just exhausted by the end of the day, my son will be in that group next year and I must be able to keep up with him. This time next year I will be at least 75 lbs. lighter, running and playing with my son. I will not let him fall in to the non-active kid role. I want him to lead a happy and healthy life style and the only way to do that is lead by example.

2 comments:

  1. I totally Agree about lead by example! I have a 3 and 4 year old and I do not want them to be like me! I am trying to be more active with them and we take family walks now :-) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the veggies! (im patiently waiting on a new post........) :)

    ReplyDelete