Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Follow me (UMM HER) I mean

Hello all my little lovelies!

This is Swan from Slenderswan I am creating this blog in hopes to entice my in real life friend to start her own weight loss journey.

She recently discovered that she is at her all time high weight - ever 300lbs She wants to loose but needs that motivation ball to start rolling. She is trying to encourage a biggest loser type program at her job but is awaiting approval from her boss. She thinks that will give her the umph she needs to start. I think that a blog/daily mile account would work for her as well. She is not taking the initiative to start this on her own so I am doing it for her. She wants that Jillian type tough love from her fiancee- Well I am giving it to her in MAKING a blog.

Please follow and comment some kick ass love. Pretty please? She likes that Jillian yelling so get to using caps please. :)

7 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT! I am 5'1" and am at my all time high of 249! I couldn't believe it! I just recently started less then a week ago. Tons of support out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? YOU NEW LIFE COULD START AS EARLY AS TODAY.MAKE ONE CHANGE TODAY, JUST ONE IS ALL IT TAKES. NOW GET UP AND GO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DON'T KNOW WHO I'M YELLING AT BUT GO GO GO GO... ahhhhh, it's no use. She'll need to get in her and get her hands dirty before I'll feel invested enough to kick up a fuss. Waiting for a "Biggest Loser" game to get started? Life is the biggest BL game of all. Get playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GET MOVING! Seriously, don't put it off.. just think how much smaller you would be now if you started last year at this time. So, make it happen now so you do not have the same regret next year! YOU CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get off the couch forget everything that has bothered you and just let it go. You cannot fully complete this journey without letting go of what made you get big! Talk it out and no grudges.

    Good luck on your journey do not feel bad I know that I am going through the same thing right now and have found some wonderful support just DO NOT GIVE UP!!
    Take it one day at a time!!

    If you put your hands on that treadmill again I will make you run till you puke!!!...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. C'MON!!!! THERE IS NO REASON TO PUT THIS OFF! EVEN IF WORK HAS A CONTEST! YOUR LIFE IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THEN ANY CONTEST!

    Remember, the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step! Now get out there and take that first step!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *YOU* have to want this for yourself! I am happy to help and will be here for you. I hope that this helps give you that push! I want us to be excited to step on the scale- not dread it!

    ReplyDelete